Monday, May 16, 2011

Aoe 2 Update 2.0a No Cd

Madredeus - O Segredo do Futuro


Los dejo con una
canción de Madredeus, which habla sobre el love that es la clave y del secret future, al con opinion images produced in Portugal, from whence originate son.

The Secret Of The Future

The secret of the future,

love is a love sublime and pure, beautiful love

The Only love solves everything
a greater hope

Without love
The that was great is already lower
¡No love
What was good was worse
Only love
Solves everything and brings hope to us

I see the time pass very quickly in the distance

And this hope That I

called off by For me I call


The idea of \u200b\u200blove

Happened On the road to heaven on Earth
The idea of \u200b\u200blove is not lost back
And all that happened
The key to the future is to give back the love
all the "other" ...
The "other" who are you, and he and I, Alone in this world



0 comments:

Post a Comment