Sunday, February 27, 2011

Does Wetness Increase Before Period

The solar way and answered


Hi everyone!
do you think this beautiful picture taken yesterday of our wonderful sun, was taken by Lyle Johnson in Utah yesterday morning.

For continuous solar activity. Solar winds that have reached Earth on March 3 and therefore will continue within the solar storm for several days.

But I want to stress that the change of consciousness, changing our world, these movements will continue as strong, this started some years ago and will continue until 2012, which will be the culmination of a journey that started our galaxy 26.000 years ago.
Well, Sun, center of our galaxy is pulling us and opening our awareness and facilitating the connection to our sacred being.
These large solar forces have led to open interdimensional portals, ie using these energy-conscious we can jump to different dimensions, but nothing is random, we will be brought to those aspects of ourselves that need urgent attention as to be healed, to bring new light to reach deeper levels of understanding. These powerful moves are helping us to bring light to our darkness, so these times are ideal for open channels conscious connection with ourselves, is super important to keep very aware of how we are, what we feel, what we think, what we speak, and that our choices will show a very immediate reality that we ourselves are creating.
is a moment, as I said earlier, to assume full responsibility for our actions and thoughts that have created the life we \u200b\u200bare living, we like it or not. Are running out of time to place blame outside. Everything, absolutely everything is within us.
These interdimensional portals are enabling us to easily find that need to do now for our own personal growth, any question that we launch the universe will follow quickly the or responses. Sometimes it will not be so easy to understand, but with a heart and a mind open to receive, sooner or later understanding.
The body also is giving us many clues. Personally, my heart has been telling me (beating fast and very loud) when I pay attention to a sound, a movie, a conversation, anything that can bring me tracks. No truce, and I took a little time trying to adjust to the demanding system, I have gone through times when I had to take a break, consciously close my perception and relax, because it is a very fast pace of personal work.
Yesterday I had an intense experience, he had to do with a memory of another life, still do not understand very well that I understand, but it is clear that this is something I needed to know to heal my mind. In addition, dreams are also open another treasure that brings us many answers and information.
This same energy makes the work of healing and therapy when working with others, a few days ago I worked a crystal therapy with a patient, and was the steepest since we're working together for almost 3 years. Even she realized that she was different this time and brought many old memories they showed him the way to go now.
Por ello, les invito a que aprovechen estas maravillosas oportunidades que el Sol nos está dando, para nuestro propio crecimiento personal. Encuentren su manera de conectarse con ellas, ya sea mediante meditación, danza, canto, mantralización, sonidos, etc.
El que busca encuentra.
Estoy fascinada con las experiencias que he vivido recientemente, es tan mágico, tan potente, tan sanador. Todo esto me maravilla y agradezco al Universo, a mi Madre Tierra y a mi misma por tener esta oportunidad de estar en el aquí y el ahora experimentando estos fabulosos cambios.


0 comments:

Post a Comment