Prayer of 2001, the beginning
found this prayer time ago and loved it. I like to read it in difficult times for me, the shares.
Prayer of a Samurai.
I have no family;
heaven and earth are my family.
I have no home;
empty mind is my home;
I have no life or death, inhalation and exhalation
of breathing are my life and death I have no divine powers
,
spontaneity is my divine power.
I have no resources, ingenuity
is my resource.
I have no magic secrets,
the cosmic force that leads me is my magic secret.
I have no body,
perception is my body;
I have not heard,
sensitivity are my ears
I have no strategy,
universal streaming is my strategy. I have no plans
,
adaptability to all circumstances
are my plans.
not do miracles, miracles are
: when I have hunger and though I have dream sleep.
I have no tactical knowledge
vacuum and how are my tactics.
I have no talent,
but I ride the path of least resistance.
I have no friends or enemies,
detachment is my constant companion;
I have no armor,
gentleness and kindness are my armor, I have no castle
,
wisdom is my castle;
I have no sword,
failure ego is my sword.
Anonymous, XIV century.
0 comments:
Post a Comment