Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miniature Slides Are Knon

Como todo empieza

Well this is a blog created to raise awareness of some shrines that I visited, located in Catalonia, and which can be quite unknown, and it's really a shame.

I've never been that when they went hiking stuck their heads down and began to rise like crazy to get as soon as possible and then say they had made such a peak from the shelter for so long, was rather that if he was tired because I got stopped and if it does not arrive, because for me the charm of the mountain is to discover things, investigate the map, situate, etc. ..

shrines All this began in short excursions friends, and by chance, then go to convents in family trips with my wife and children.

I began to discover the first sanctuaries, and I remain delighted with the landscapes where they were located, usually high spots with incredible views. In addition, many of them have some sort of cafeteria, restaurant, which makes it a real great pleasure to stick a caminadita after eating like a gentleman, or you can have a warm latte in terrraza enjoying the views. Do not want to forget either that ham sandwich with tomatoes brought from home and enjoyed the blanket with your kids running and screaming and lying Solete taking the early spring, priceless, which is the Calleja and edge of the impossible with its 8 miles.

Over time and after finding a few, because I decided to create a website:

www.aldeaglobal.net / santuaris.

And now they get to do a blog, thinking that perhaps someone posted a comment where I find another shrine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment