Thursday, October 1, 2009

Big Breasts And High Heels

Life is more complex than it seems



The semi-transparent veil of uneasiness

one day came to install
between the world and my eyes ...
I was determined not to see
what I saw, but sometimes
life
is more complex than it seems.

You thought I was going to break
and uploaded your bet, you made me feel

taste of my own kitchen.
I came to believe that it has
what you deserve, life

is more complex than it seems. All versions


find room on my desk. All my songs

by one certainty.

I do not want you to take me
anything that you do not check.
Time will tell if we won the final
it hurt ...
lose, so I saw
rejuvenates you,
life
is more complex than it seems.

better, or worse, each
follow its path.
much I loved you, perhaps you still might not know
.
What hurt forever,
and fades,
life
is more complex than it seems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment